From Wiki Loves Monuments
Revision as of 00:01, 3 July 2012 by Thuvack
This page is not empty... :) LouriePieterse 18:51, 6 June 2012 (SAST)
- Change the capitalisation of the sidebar.
- Alphabetized subsections of the sidebar.
- Removed the blog link from the sidebar for now.
- Done minor changes to the WLM description.
- Changed the map size and minor layout changes.
- Removed areal image border and changed background colour.
- Added more images to the gallery.
- Changed the dates regarding the chapter.
- Create documents for all of the redlinks in the "Links" section.
- Added information regarding the awards.
- Made sure all the rules are in accordance to those given by the international team.
- Copied pages (Lists of monuments, Press, How to participate) from the Belgium website as a starting point..
- Styled some of the subpages (Rules, Awards, Partners, Criteria, Email).
- Get rid of the Main page heading.
- Improved the layout of the main page.
Things to be done
- Translate pages into the other two languages.
- I'll start working on the xhosa translation... it wont be perfect, but will hve to do.--Thuvack (talk) 00:01, 3 July 2012 (SAST)
- Double check the "South African Monuments" statistics.
- Double check the information regarding the chapter.
- Reword the pages regarding how to participate.
- Change prizes section to contain subsections for different prizes.
- Redo the main site logo to say: "Wiki Loves Monuments South Africa"