From Wiki Loves Monuments
Revision as of 16:29, 2 July 2012 by Thuvack
This page is not empty... :) LouriePieterse 18:51, 6 June 2012 (SAST)
Testing Twitter feed.
Testing Google Maps.
Testing Google Street View.
- Change the capitalisation of the sidebar.
- Alphabetized subsections of the sidebar.
- Removed the blog link from the sidebar for now.
- Done minor changes to the WLM description.
- Changed the map size and minor layout changes.
- Removed areal image border and changed background colour.
- Added more images to the gallery.
- Changed the dates regarding the chapter.
Things to be done
- Translate pages into the other two languages.
- Double check the "South African Monuments" statistics.
- Information regarding the chapter.
- Add detailed information to the "Howto" section.
- Made sure all the rules are in accordance to those given by the international team.
- Change prizes section to contain subsections for different prizes.
- Get rid of the Main page heading.
- Redo the main site logo to say: "Wiki Loves Monuments South Africa"