Preparation launch event
From Wiki Loves Monuments
Revision as of 21:40, 27 August 2012 by Thuvack
- Arrival and departure in Cape
When does everybody arrive on Cape Town Internation Airport?
- Dumisani and Mohau arrive on Friday night at 22h00pm.
- 9h annual general meeting, at Africa Centre.
- 13h Event, at Castle of Good Hope
- Maarten will arrange with Nicholas and/or Andrew for the free access to the Castle
- ??Ruth takes the people from the Castle to the Museum. It would be preferred to have a second guide - Isla, can you ask this to your contact (Maarten cannot find those contact details in his mailbox)
- ??Do we have a banner to place at the entrance
- 15h Launch Event, at Long Street
- Maarten will arrange for extra lightning
- ??Extra tables -- maybe Ruth may have extra tables. Dumisani will check.
- ??Computer rental (or use my laptop)-- check with pcsa or pchire
- ??Arrange for internet connection (only one LAN cable)-- check with pcsa or pchire
- ??Currently no beamer or project (I want to avoid using a powerpoint, so I'm happy with this)
- Preparing the venue (flags, logos, ...)
- ??Do we have a banner to put outside
- I will try to print the best images of last year so we can hang them out. I also will take calendars with me with last year's winners on it
- programme. Who will speak? Partners? WLM-ZA? Wm-ZA?
- 18h Closing drink
- In the neighbourhood